Páginas

segunda-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2011

passionate heart



And if I had to cry for you ...
I wanted to be your thoughts, your desires, your wants, and always convey confidence to your heart ... I wanted to enter in your sleep, live your dreams and wake up in your deepest infinity ...

I wish I could support you with outstretched hand and help find a solution to the problems that concern ... I wanted to make your dreams and your wishes come true ... I wanted to be your most beautiful feeling, love, and selfish that I would do your heart to love me.!

I wanted to absorb all their sadness and thus never see him grieve and suffer ... I wanted to get him out of the virtual world and put it in the real world to walk hand in hand. I wish I had the power to make it look me in the eyes and envision them my pure love. I wanted to make you love me and want me for our entire existence.

I wanted to be the woman you are looking for and desire to love, because for me, you're the man I always wanted love.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário